Sunday, August 18, 2013

I Haven't Forgotten the Questions

Thank you to all who replied to my post asking for your questions and comments concerning the boys' adoption and integration into our family.  I posted some of the comments that you did not ask to keep private, the private ones I did not post but will answer those questions also.

Right now I'm finishing the article for the Holt magazine and when I've got that under my belt I will definitely answer your questions here and post a link to the article as well.

I just want to tell all of you out there, near and far, how much we appreciate your support and interest in the boys and their well being.  They are always excited when there are comments or questions and love to see where in the world people are reading about their journey.

Lucas especially likes to know that the world though large can also be a very small place and that his birth country and the people there are a little bit closer through the internet.  Eli, well if you've spent any time reading this blog, you will know his sense of humor and out look is pretty blunt.  When Lucas is reading the post, Eli is saying, "Mom why would anyone want to read about us?  We are kids, this is us, we do this stuff cause we are who we are."

Anyway from the Pickle Patch, we thank you for your continued support and interest.  Hopefully you are able to touch a life of a child in need of a family, either personally, through monetary support of organizations or the power of prayer.  It all matters and so do all of you.  God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment