Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Goofballs Galore!

I'm headed back to school next week after summer break.  Much to all the kids dismay I put their pictures on my desk at work.  I have to say they are pretty good sports as long as I can keep the actual photo sessions to under 30 minutes.  I'm not saying they don't complain, tease, antagonize and generally mess around but somehow we get it done.  There are always a few they think that I won't print and put in frames on the desk...like the one below....they are wrong so much of the time....don't mess with mom she has photographic evidence.
I have to say that this was one time that the girls actually managed to embarrass their brothers.  Much as the girls tried to corrupt them into acting like goofballs, they couldn't quite pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment