Saturday, June 29, 2013

Saturday Morning Conversations

I will be the first to admit this was not so much a conversation between Sydney and Eli but their version of good morning to one another.  While enjoying a nice (quiet) cup of coffee in the kitchen this is what I hear:


Eli:  "Hey Syd, what happened to your hair?" (She'd just spent an inordinate amount of time on it)
Sydney:  "I don't know Eli.  What happened to your face?" ( Ouch! But not to be out done....)
Eli:  "I don't know Syd.  What happened to your feet?"  (Huh?)
Sydney:  "Dude!  What is your obsession with my feet.  Stop talking to people about my feet."  (Who is he talking to?)
Eli:  "They aren't right, they are too small!"  (apparently there is an appropriate size in Eli's world)
Sydney:  "That's just mean!"
Eli:  "I'm not mean.  I just tell you they aren't right."

I think Sydney may have gotten the last word though......she's in there pestering him about which dress she should wear for her date tonight.  Someday he may understand that it does not pay to critique a lady, especially the sister who is majoring in communication and is REALLY  good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment