Thursday, June 27, 2013

When You Leave Guys Home With No Babysitter....

....stuff happens, like they decide between them that the new kitchen sink can surely be put in with no big problem....yep that does not end well for them, my kitchen or my ability to do much cleaning on a Saturday.  I am however glad I missed the first 4 hours of installation and opted for a nap during the rest of the installation....it just worked out best that I should vacate the area.  That's what smart wives and moms do on a Saturday that the guys decide to be "helpful".
    While this "helpful" guy activity occurred a week or so ago I thought it was worth a note and the possibility that I might need proof of such enthusiastic initiative at a later date.
In appreciation of their efforts...the sink was eventually installed and I do enjoy it on a daily basis.  Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment