Saturday, May 25, 2013

Parenting a 40 Year Old Eli

A common occurrence at our house is the brief glimpses into the future of what Lucas and Eli will be like as old men.  They will have these detailed conversations that would sound more natural coming out of 80 year olds than 13 and 12 year olds.  

I arrived home from work this week to be treated to a glimpse of what Eli could look like at 40.  He walked out of his room as I came in the door looking like this....
He thought he was pretty tough looking...I had another description...then he showed me his tough face....

Then I had to tell him if he showed up at the baseball game looking like this, we would have to pull his birth certificate to prove to the other team that he was almost 12 instead of 40.  Reluctantly the mustache was removed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment