Thursday, May 23, 2013

A First For This Blog

I've never done this here on my blog.  I want to recommend another's blog for you to read.  I don't know why I haven't done this before, I read a lot of adoption blogs from around the world and find such a wealth of knowledge and met a world full of wonderful people through them.

I stumbled on this blog, can't remember how.  It is written by a sibling of adopted children.  The post that I would like you to read is dated, May 22, entitled "Siblings".....read all of them if you have the chance.  It is such a heart felt, well written and though provoking piece, she deserves to have her thoughts read.

Please take the time to go to:  www.thankfulforthecrazy.wordpress.com   It will lift you up, it will make you think and possibly make you consider your possibilities.


No comments:

Post a Comment