Saturday, January 26, 2013

Son. I Just Trashed Your New IPod

Yep.  I did that.  Approximately 12 hours after he received his much requested birthday present.  His lesson?  Never let mom touch anything electronic.  My lesson?  Understand what something means BEFORE pressing update. 

I'm even more appreciative of Lucas' patience, he didn't scream, pout or get mad.  Unfortunately it was worse.  He looked at me shook his head, patted my shoulder and said, "It's ok Mom you just don't know."  Ouch! 

No I didn't know much about the IPod Touch....I do now...2 hours later, reading how to reset and reloading everything I won't be making the same mistake again and Lucas won't make the mistake of letting me touch the thing.  Overall it was a great learning moment for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment