Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Sisters

College exams are finishing up this week for Rachel and Sydney.  They will be coming home over break and let me tell you the boys are excited.  Not sure if it's good excited or "random, havoc will fall upon the heads of the homecoming sisters" kind of excited.

I only know that throughout our days for the past week we have answered the question, "When are the sisters coming home?"  They don't say Rachel and Sydney, just the "sisters".  I think we all may have contributed to this, me especially, as I often refer to Lucas and Eli as "the boys".

Either way, our house is about to become a whole lot busier and louder.  I'm not sure if that's good to realize your college aged kids are going to have to adjust to the louder volume than they deal with at school.  Happy Holidays and pass the ear plugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment