Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Apparently I Need A Keeper

I need a keeper. I have one. I didn't really want one. I have no choice. I am totally at the mercy of my keeper. His name is....Eli.

I also think my keeper may be heading up his own private dictatorship. So far he is a benevolent dictator/keeper. At what point do the oppressed realize their dictator is not what we think?....I may need to keep a close eye on this part.

My realization that we'd entered Eli's regime was this morning as I was getting ready for work. I came into the kitchen and looked at the clock to see how much time I had before needing to leave. Eli spotted me and "oh so thoughtful keeper" informed me, "Don't worry. You have plenty of time." Ok, thanks for that. A few minutes later I hear, "Ok you need to go, you leave now." However did I manage before him? I also need to know how to direct his organizational skills to entail cleaning his OWN room, brushing his OWN teeth and remembering to put his OWN deodorant on. I'm also considering a coup.....it may be time.

No comments:

Post a Comment