Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Kid is Trying To Kill Me!

Eli. He really is out to get me. I know it. He is determined to put me into hysterics with his "revelations". He always....I mean always....causes at least one near fatal happening when we are driving somewhere.

He is very animated to say the least, the more he has to say the faster and louder it comes out. Friday evenings' near miss was caused at warp speed when he announces from the back seat...."MOM! My mustache, it is growing, it is growing right now! No really it is growing right now, I know it! Look, Look! Right here under my nose!" You'd think he had a Fu Man Chu mustache under that nose.

I have no idea where this came from. I have no explanations for why everyone in our neighborhood knows to get out of the way when they see our Yukon coming down the road...no that's not true, it's because the driver (me) is hysterically laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment