Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mom! It is Dark!

Before I leave for work in the morning I usually wake the boys up to get them started around for school and Mike finishes the job.

You can definitely tell we are moving into fall as it is really dark when I leave the house. This morning I went into the boys room and opened the curtains and told them good morning.

Lucas must have sat right up and looked out the window, before I could turn on the light I hear him disgustedly say, "Mom! It is dark! Night time, me still sleep." Then he flopped back under the covers. It amazes me that even though they are still developing English both Lucas and Eli can put so much expression behind the words they do use that a person has no trouble telling their true feelings. Lucas very succinctly told me I couldn't tell time, I was crazy to think it was morning and even crazier to think he was getting out of bed when it was clearly dark outside.

Had to laugh as I headed out and wished Mike good luck......thanks dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment