Thursday, September 30, 2010

Chef Lucas

I think Lucas is probably our chef in training. Every night it is a battle to get him back from the stove in order to get supper cooked. He always has to see what is on the stove and how all the ingredients go in and how you stir and turn and what temperature it is cooked at....don't even get us started on baking.

Tonight the family had stir fry and I think I experienced a nervous breakdown. Stir frying vegetables while dodging a 10 year old who now stands shoulder high to me and trying to keep everyone from getting burned is not fun.

I think I'm looking for a kid's cookbook this week-end....my luck it will have a recipe for baked Alaska......doesn't that have bourbon in it? :)

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you need any ideas! Kain loves to cook as well and sometimes he makes us lunch with one of his easy recipes :)

    ReplyDelete