Saturday, September 28, 2013

What's In The Bag

I broke the cardinal rule of good mothers and wives everywhere...I forced the men folk to go to the grocery store with me.  Even worse it was a warehouse store.

All was forgiven when we came across these:
\I wish I'd had a chance to grab a picture of Eli and Lucas' faces when they recognized the packaging.  There was no way they were leaving that store without these two favorites from the Philippines.  Loading the car was hilarious as I realized I was the only one unloading the cart.  I turned around to find each of them holding a bag as if it were as fragile as eggs and as valuable as gold.  

I then had to explain that eating the entire bag in one sitting could and would probably have some unpleasant side effects.  

No comments:

Post a Comment