Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What's Your Accent Sound Like

I have to admit that I don't hear the boys' accents anymore.  I think I stopped noticing it 3 months into their being home.  I realize it when I notice other people "listening" closely to them.

As we were all talking at the supper table (yes, simultaneously and loudly) I catch an unfamiliar voice.  I had to stop for a second to locate the voice.  It was Lucas speaking to Eli......in a British accent.....perfectly.  Weird to hear that voice coming out of his mouth.  After investigating we found out that he also copies Spanish, French and a little German.

Eli especially found it to be strange as he was arguing with him that he should stop because that is "not the voice he came with".  Guess I wasn't alone in thinking Lucas should sound like the Lucas we know.

No comments:

Post a Comment