Thursday, January 24, 2013

Still Pondering a Post

Can you tell I've been procrastinating writing a post?  If I skip a day it's usually one of two things...I've run out of time during the day or I'm contemplating, writing, erasing and pondering a post that's important to me.  I want to say something but I need to say it the best way I can.

That's what I'm doing this evening.  I've almost got it worked out in my head and know that I will post tomorrow.  It's a big day tomorrow.  Bigger to our family here and over there then maybe some of you out there.  I just never know who may pick this blog out of cyberspace and possibly pass a word along to special people a world away.

So until tomorrow and all the right words (or as near as I have them) are in place please stop back and be a part of a wonderful life that brings a lot of people joy.....and a bit of frustration at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment