Sunday, January 20, 2013

Personalized Birthday Shopping By Eli

Birthday shopping for Lucas took precedence this week-end. Eli hates shopping of any kind.  I asked him if he had any ideas of a gift he'd like me to pick up for him to give Lucas....not stupid on my part, much easier than dragging him through the stores.

As he shoveled his 2nd breakfast down (for some reason the week-end requires 2 servings of breakfast) he stopped mid bite and said, "Well you can buy him (insert particular video game - as Lucas reads this I'm not giving him any breaks)."  This particular gift idea was not really original as it is the game Eli has been asking for this past month. 

When I called him on it, his smiley face said, "I KNOW RIGHT?  This way he gets a gift and I get to play it and then we both have something."  His method of personalized giving is so warped but well thought out.  Guess what item was not purchased?

No comments:

Post a Comment