Saturday, December 15, 2012

Tails of the Hairy Nature

Sometimes I wish I could climb inside the mind of these two boys.....oh wait, I'm not that brave or crazy yet.  What possesses them to come up with certain conversations and thoughts is dumbfounding to me.

Sitting in a restaurant after a marathon day of Saturday basketball games, Lucas looks across the table at Mike and says,  "Dad, does it hurt to get your hair cut like that?  I want my hair cut like that."  Huh?  Mike usually wears his hair in a flat top and fairly short, so I'm looking at Mike thinking what on earth is Lucas talking about.

Lucas went on to explain he wanted his hair to go back on the sides in the front like his dad's does but was concerned it would hurt to have his hair all "shaved" off......Mike's hair isn't shaved off...it's called a receding hair line...try explaining that and not laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment