Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It's Finally Here!

What could possibly cause this to be exclaimed when I walked in from work?  Snow,  heavy, wet, accumulating SNOW!  Last winter was a very light year for snow, the boys did not approve, extreme sledding is their favorite. I say favorite even though they complain about the cold, the wet and aren't really good in the steering department.  They want snow boards....I think we should master the sled first....I'm not explaining another concussion.

I think Lucas and Eli thought it was a joke on them, the first year home we had a lot of snow, last year hardly any....they probably thought it was a gimmick to get them to like winter that first year home.

As we are in a blizzard warning for the next 18 hours pretty sure they may have to hold out that long at least before breaking out the sleds.   They don't think it's a problem to sled in a blizzard but once again their mom has other ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment