Friday, March 23, 2012

But She Was Nice To Me!

Rachel headed back to college and that has left a big "worry spot" for Lucas and Eli. Before she left they gave her the brotherly interrogation that if you've not lived through is amazing. It generally consists of no less than 1,000 questions involving eating, sleeping, school, driving, friends, teachers and apartment living.

The big catch this time was worrying that Rachel would be lonely....ummm....I'm thinking she's looking for some peace and quiet recovery time but that's just my educated mom guess....and possibly a little selfish wishing for myself.

Between them, Lucas and Eli decided that Rachel needed a pet. Rachel actually needed this conversation to end so she said, "Well I'd like one but Aunt Kathy (also her landlord) says I can't have one." We should probably apologize to my sister for throwing her under the bus...oops!

This totally shocked both boys silent....something that has only occurred a handful of times to date. Eli finally recovered enough to say, "But, but she was nice to us!" Pretty sure this may need some repair work before we see Aunt Kathy or the "Filipino Fire" may go on the offense for pet inclusion in her rental policies.

2 comments:

  1. What have you guys done to me????????? Those poor boys will never have a thing to do with me again!! I guess maybe I should have them come down and help clean out the garbage can PIT that I dug out today and they would see how much work it is to clean up after other people. GAG!! I can only imagine cleaning up after animals; then again it might be better. Tell them hi from "mean old Aunt Kathy"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it,
    you're a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back someday. I want to encourage that you continue your great work, have a nice weekend!
    My web page: vegetable garden planting

    ReplyDelete