Monday, August 22, 2011

As Long As SHE Doesn't Get To!

All things this week have shifted back into school mode. I'm back at work, Rachel's off to college, Sydney, Lucas and Eli have made it through the first few days of school. New schedules, back to school year rules and back to the sibling bickering over who is boss. This bickering also carries over into happenings of the day that someone....(Lucas) may have a slight "he man" attitude towards his sister.

His latest "conflict" is to make sure that if I won't allow him to wield a paint brush in the livingroom that Sydney doesn't get to either. I suppose you may say that testing me while I'm on a ladder with a paint can/half standing on a window sill is probably not going to generate a positive parental moment.

He got the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment