Friday, July 8, 2011

No Filter

Little boys and big boys for that matter, do not possess a verbal filter.....or at least not this morning when my little "cherub" of a youngest son grabs my hand and says, "Oooh mom! What happened! You have grandma hands."

Well. Where do I go to buy a mouth filter that goes around his foot which is inserted in his mouth? I have a feeling I'll be needing a steady supply for awhile or at least until I've reached a point where I am so old I am deaf and unable to hear his verbal bashing. According to Eli that will probably be next week. Good thing the kid is so dang cute.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Little 3 yr old girls have no internal editors either. Mine asked if our dog was an 'old-fashioned' one. When I asked what she meant, she said -- 'you know --old fashioned--like when mommy, daddy, and dinosaurs were around!' Enjoying your stories immensely. ~emilie

    ReplyDelete