Thursday, July 7, 2011

Heart Attack Waiting To Happen

We are starting baseball tournaments this week.....yeah! Not! I absolutely am not a calm sports parent. It is excruciating to watch your kids put it all out there and listen to some of the less than nice comments from spectators.

Don't get me wrong, there are more positive supporters by far but those one or two obnoxious "fans" make it difficult for all the parents and the players when their comments reach the field.

Lucas is playing third base and pitching. Eli plays right field. Wednesday's game ended up as close as you can get and still win. 9 to 10. We had a rough final inning, going from 2 to 10 to the final score. I was pretty sure that my heart was going to explode at the end when Lucas was moved from 3rd to pitcher for the final out. Again, if you didn't catch it....I'm not so good at watching my kid in a difficult situation. He does great, they both do great, now if they could just have training camp for over anxious moms and a sound proof dugout for the obnoxious fans my blood pressure would be much lower thus avoiding that impending heart attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment