Friday, July 1, 2011

Million Dollar Idea?

I'm not sure if this is really a million dollar idea but to a mother of two nail biting sons, I think I'd pay $20.00 for some type of finger nail "caps" so that these two little wood peckers can't reach their nails until they have a chance to grow and heal.

It appears to be nervous/bored/intense situations that bring them to chew away. It's driving me insane (there are truly levels to insanity ~ I've visited several and will probably continue my trek).

I just think that some little rubber sleeves for fingertips, like secretaries use to sort paper, could accomplish a lot towards healing them up. They absolutely, from day one, can not stand to have any type of finger/toe nail showing. Ouch!

Lucas informs us that if they didn't have fingernails in the Philippines that the dirt would not get in them and then they wouldn't have to scrub with the "brush". Well we don't have the "brush" here but that still hasn't convinced them to stop biting! Urgggh!

1 comment:

  1. I hate to say it, but I've been nagging Zac for YEARS to stop chewing... it hasn't improved at all.

    However - if you're ambitious - they do make these little 'finger condoms' - they're called finger cots and they're funny looking

    Good luck Lori!

    ReplyDelete