Saturday, July 2, 2011

Big Plip Plops!

Sydney and I went clothes shopping for senior picture outfits on Friday. Let me tell the parents out there that if they've done this particular shopping trip you would so very much appreciate Sydney's shopping.....one store....one hour.....lunch.....shoe store in and out in 20 minutes we were done!


On to the fashion show for Mike, Rachel and the boys....it's mandatory....I shopped, they can sit and adequately ooh and ahh over this successful endeavor and like it. Mike had prepared the boys ahead of time, they immediately sat down and sat quietly (I wonder what the bribe or creative impression he left with them was in order to achieve this?)


Sydney came out with one outfit and the first thing Eli can say..."Sydney those sure are big plip plops. Can I try?" Her answer...."No, not even if you learn to say flip flops...and they aren't plip plops." So much for subjecting brothers to a style show.

No comments:

Post a Comment