Sunday, February 6, 2011

Rights of Hand Me Downs

Apparently Eli is aware of some sort of rights to hand me downs that we have never encountered before. Either that or he just really wants his brothers' things....clothes more than toys.

This morning I told the boys to go get their Sunday School clothes out and get dressed. Eli brought out a shirt to make sure it was all right to wear. As I'm looking at this shirt, I'm thinking I don't think that's his shirt. Lucas, always 10 steps ahead, hollers, "HEY! That's my shirt!"

Eli, in his advanced wisdom of such things, tells us, "No. You are 11. I am 9. You have this shirt when you were 9. It's mine now, I am 9." Well. All righty then. Eli did learn a lesson that apparently supercedes the hand me down rule......it's his brothers' rule of it's mine until I tell you differently and because I'm 11 I will enforce this rule.

Brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment