Sunday, February 6, 2011

Half Time Shower

Well Mike is trying. And trying. And trying. To explain football and more importantly the Super Bowl to the boys. Lucas is much more interested, Eli would be more interested if it was a combination WWF/MMA and Kung Fu Panda. Let's say it lasts a little longer than his attention span.

I, being shall we say, not at all interested chose to read a book uninterrupted with sporadic laundry duty. On one of my laundry room trips I met up with Eli who is exalting his choice to take a shower.....it's 7:00?

I said, "why are you taking a shower, aren't you watching football with Dad and Lucas?" He had to give me his "my mom is so lame" look and said, " Mom, it's half time, I STINK!" Hmmm. There must have been some highly physical snack eating during the first half......I'm going back to my book, hope he gets out of the shower before the game is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment