Thursday, December 2, 2010

What Can Santa Bring You?

I am always amazed by the hilarious conversations and statements that come out of Eli's mouth. Last night we were sitting, watching one of the billion Christmas specials and Mike asked the boys what they wanted Santa to bring them.

Number one I was totally shocked that Mike opened that flood gate at bedtime. I think he probably fell and hit his head or something.....

Lucas had to ponder as he is still under the belief that he can only ask for one thing and he has to chose wisely. Eli ( who is enthralled with our friends' 17 year old son who is an avid hunter) pipes up with...."I want a gun. I will shoot deer. ...... . I will shoot penguins!" Ummm, no we weren't watching the Penguins of Madagascar and it's been months since we went to the zoo, I have no clue where that came from....maybe he hit his head too?

No comments:

Post a Comment