Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ok - I Don't Have To Like It, Right?

Sorry to all of you who are about to participate (unwillingly) in my pitty party.
I started back to work at the school office last week. This week is always tough as it's long days in preparation for 2 days (& nights) of registration.

I feel so guilty. Rachel and Sydney are day sitting duty with the boys, Mike's got the evenings covered. I leave before they are all awake and for the next 2 nights won't get home until after they are all in bed.

I was really lucky (I know it more every day) that I was a stay at home mom when the girls were little. Lucas and Eli don't understand why I've been gone longer these past 2 weeks than normal. No matter how I explain that after this Friday things will be back to our normal days and evenings, they don't get it. I feel guilty and everyone is cranky.

So.....I'm lucky to have a job, I'm lucky I have family to pick up the slack, I'm lucky that I work close enough that the kids can stop in and say hi, I'm lucky the boys are 8 miles from me instead of 1/2 a world like last summer.......I'm lucky......I'll shut up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment