Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What's Your Morning Seranade?

Life...is not boring....even at 6:30 a.m. This morning I was getting ready for work and came out to the kitchen to find Lucas dressed, glasses on, sitting at the table ready for breakfast. Because Mike is busy taking a class right now I had asked the boys if they could be extra helpful in the mornings this week and help get ready for school. Well he did, Eli showed 10 minutes later. Yeah for the testosterone factor, their sisters were a "little" slower in the rise and shine department but everyone did manage to at least move before I left for work.

Anyway, I digress. As I'm finishing up my make-up I hear Lucas singing at the table. Then I clue in as to what it is. "All the Single Ladies", Michael Jackson's "Billy Jean" and then to conclude the mix......"Michael Row Your Boat Ashore". I'm just hoping I didn't show up to work looking like a clown because I couldn't stop laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment