Monday, December 7, 2009

Mom, Tooth, Phewey, Flush

I want to say that I do have a picture of this next story but was vetoed on posting cause of the gross factor. Alison is the veto person which says something since she's a nurse.

This morning in all the excitement of getting ready to go outside, Lucas went into the restroom for a minute while Eli finished breakfast. When he comes back out he says, "Mommy, tooth all gone!" I was very excited by this as those who know me - I DO NOT DO TEETH PULLING - I don't look at loose teeth and can't even pull off a convincing "Oh keep wiggling that!". So I was pleased that the thing was finally out.

I asked him where it was so we could put it under the pillow for the tooth fairy, explaining as I went who and what the tooth fairy was. He absolutely thinks I'm nuts. After the explaining and (somewhat) phony excitement I asked again "Where's the tooth" He looked at me shaking his head and said "Phewey, (spitting sound), toilet, flush, no tooth fairy!" and walked into his room still shaking the head and muttering. I don't even want to know what the Tagalog words were cause I'm pretty sure it was "I am living with a crazy woman!"

No comments:

Post a Comment