Friday, July 24, 2009

Virus, Allergic Reaction and Filing I800

It's been an eventful week. I (Lori) came down with a virus on Monday that caused inflammation between my sternum and ribs. What? I don't know-just know that it put me out of commission a few days when I needed to be working on the I-800. Then I get a call saying that Sydney's had an allergic reaction to some unknown thing-she'd not be happy if I posted a picture of her lips let's just say "Angelina Jolie plus some". Anyway that was a trip to the emergency room and now she carries an epipen and will undergo allergy testing. Then we get the wonderful news that the I800A is approved and the boys legals have arrived and yes we can file the I800 now.....Great except I have to make final revisions, make copies and triple check all my work. Unfortunately I can even tell I'm not rowing with all oars in the water from the medication they've put me on. Think it best if I just wait for 2 days until I'm med free and functioning. No one should fill out the immigration paperwork without all brain pathways firing.....or maybe they should?

No comments:

Post a Comment