Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I800A Approval & Legals Too!

What a very busy day. We got a call that the boys' legals have arrived from the Philippines (2 weeks). We need those so we can file the I800. Then Mike went out to pick up the mail and surprise! we recieved the I800A approval just 9 days after our biometric fingerprints were completed. Now we move onto the I800. Seems like everytime I talk with Kristine at Holt we both end up saying wow a whole lot during the conversation. The last 6 weeks have been sooooo crammed with approvals I have to admit we are having trouble keeping up with the next step. We're definately not complaining as it will hopefully bring the boys home that much quicker. We could definately use some extra prayers that the last major hurdles are met and our family can be together. Stress is a major factor in our lives right now.

1 comment:

  1. I am very excited for all of you! I hope and pray that you will see God working through your adoption process. I remember a lot of the stress involved in our adoptions of Joel and Jonny and all the paperwork and talks with lawyers. In the end we saw God's hand in it all. I will pray for you often through the adoption.
    -Ron

    ReplyDelete