Monday, August 12, 2013

If You Could Ask A Question...

According to the status updates that I get on viewers to our blog, I know there are more than a few of you out there.  I don't have a tracker on the blog to show me who is reading (not from lack of trying, I can't figure it out) I'd love to know who checks into the sight.

I do have a question for you all though.  If you could ask a question or two of our family about older child adoption, what would it be? 

I've been asked to write an article about the boys, their adoption and their perspective of things.  This will be the third article like this and I'm trying to approach it from a different angle.  At no point am I an expert on anything but I can relate our experiences and with Luke and Eli's permission and help tell things from their perspectives.

So if you have a question or two, if you are simply curious about something please feel free to leave your question in the comment section.  Your information will not appear here or any where else (again still can't figure out that illusive live feed).  Maybe together we could answer some readers of this future article's questions that would slip by.

If you go to the bottom of this article (or any) hit the word comment, it will allow you to place your question/comment and then hit word "publish".  Nothing will publish until I review it.  If you do not want your question/comment published please let me know within the context of your comment and I will honor that.

Thanks in advance for your help and for continuing to make our journey a part of your blog world.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your enjoyable blog about family life and adoption. I first started following along when our daughter and son-in-law also adopted from the Philippines. Now I stay tuned in because I see such warmth and love and honesty in your journey. I hope you continue to share the stories of your family. You are an inspiration to so many people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from the Philippines and I find your blog very heart warming at the same time entertaining. Thank you! My question: Is there any jealousy between your bio daughters and your adopted boys? If so, how do you deal with it? Also, your boys were older when they joined your family. So, when they came, they already have their respective personalities. I am sure you may not agree with a lot of their practices or with how they do things. In cases of disagreement with these practices (whatever they may be), do you compromise, have their way or have your way?

    ReplyDelete