Monday, February 25, 2013

Celebrating and Retaliating

When there are brothers and sisters involved anything goes....at least in this family.  There is teasing, arguing, teasing, rough housing, teasing....and A LOT of teasing.

Today is Rachel's 22nd birthday and we had a family/friend birthday party for her before she headed back to college yesterday.  We were missing Alison but as she was in Las Vegas with friends I'm sure she will forgive us for celebrating without her.  Her dog was present so I guess that was her rep.

I managed one semi good pic but as the "brothers" weren't cooperating real well the "sisters" thought they would manage them for the remaining photo ops.  The bottom was the last picture after that decision...not because the boys quit...I did, I wasn't up to the task.

Happy Birthday Rachel ~ Hope you enjoy a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment