Saturday, December 17, 2011

You Know I Don't Listen!

We finally have our Christmas decorations out and the tree decorated. The tree has actually been up for a week but Mike was out of town so we waited until today to decorate it.

On the floor next to our tree is an animated Mr. & Mrs. Santa Claus that my parents bought us when the girls were little. It always sits by the tree, it always is at an angle from the tree. Can you say Christmas brings out the OCD in the Pickle Family?

Tonight I asked Eli to turn them back as they'd gotten moved around during decorating. It's one of those directional lessons that is harder for him to follow, that and the fact that I may have been obsessing just a little, it was taking several times for him to get it where it was before the tree decorating.

He finally got it placed and then turned to me and said, "Mom. You know I don't listen." and then he left the room.....the kid is a riot.

No comments:

Post a Comment