Saturday, August 27, 2011

"I Got To Lax First!"

Everyone was up bright and early today. It actually feels like the first day of autumn outside. What do we do when it's not 100 degrees outside? Wash windows. Mike, Lucas and Eli found the ladders and cleaned the outside living room windows for me. Boy! Having guys can be handy!

They came inside to take a break, get a drink and "discuss" the rest of the morning chores. Mike told them to head outside and pick up sticks and the yard so they could start mowing. Eli headed for the door and hollered for Luke to come on.

Lucas' response, "Wait! I got to lax (relax) first!" Actually I think his "lax" version was pretty accurate. It lasted a minute and out he went. Apparently, laxing is a mini version of a break. Either way the yard is getting mowed. After mowing the 2 acres, I bet they need the extended relaxation version.

No comments:

Post a Comment