Monday, August 29, 2011

I Don't Like That

This is the latest phrase coming out of Eli's mouth for the past 4 days in regards to food....urghh! Guess we don't have to worry about him feeling comfortable enough to tell us his preferences. He's more than happy to share his opinions on all food related subjects.

If I've managed to fix one meal in 4 days that didn't start with him telling me, "I DON'T LIKE THAT!" I would be amazed. Well tonight I amazed him and said, "Well that's too bad. This is what we are having, you can choose to eat it or you will probably get very hungry." He expressed his views by sitting on the back step pouting. I expressed my superior mother cooking skills and promptly burnt the blasted supper.

We are ordering pizza and I'm getting the kind I like. Very mature parenting of me, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment