Saturday, July 30, 2011

Furniture Shopping with Males

What on Earth is the matter with me? Why did I ever think it was ok to take 3 males shopping for new furniture? I'm chocking it up to an ever shrinking time frame and the insanity of one going into her Senior year of high school, one moving into her first apartment, 2 boys bored and impatiently waiting for school to start, my school year starting on Monday and whew!

Rachel is moving into her Junior year of college and her first apartment. Our family room is slowly piling up with her things that are going with her. She's also going to be using our living room furniture thus us needing to replace what is here. Somewhere this summer I lost 2 weeks where I'd planned to find replacements. Now the furniture is going out the door on Saturday and we don't have anything to replace it.

I love to furniture shop...when I can find things that I like.....when I have time to look.....when I'm not dragging 10 and 11 year olds off the displays, making sure they don't touch anything glass and keeping track of Mike who seemed to be falling further and further behind. So what's a woman to do? Leave the store, feed the men and decide to return solo to finish the shopping at a later date...let's see how many days til Saturday?

No comments:

Post a Comment