Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Break It Up!

With the holiday and days off work for one or more of us in the Pickle house, we are starting to wear on each others' nerves.

You know that affliction where one person breathes and it makes three other people instantly irritated? Yep. We have arrived at that post holiday event. If I had a quarter for every time I told the boys to go play outside or the girls to stop picking on their brothers or the boys to stop pestering their sisters or to just stop, I would have a very nice vacation paid for....of course it would be a solo vacation in a blisfully quiet environment - no not the funny farm!

Don't get me wrong, I don't wish any one of these preciously obnoxious family members to leave, I just want 30 minutes without a dispute.....stop laughing a mom can dream, some days it's all we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment