Monday, June 13, 2011

Blogging is Tough Work

I've been hearing from more than a few of you out there about why I don't blog like I used to. It's not from lack of material that's for sure. Some days this crew can give you enough ideas to fill an encyclopedia.

It's more to do with indecision. There are about a thousand different things I'd like to write about....you should read some of the posts I come up with in the car. Aren't we always brilliant when no one is around to be a witness. Unfortunately when I hit the door, my computer time is minimal if it exists at all. I will try to do better as this blog has been a wonderful link to family and friends...some of which I only meet on the internet.

I'm on summer break in a few days so that should help. Now if I can make my mind on which pictures to upload.

No comments:

Post a Comment