Thursday, December 30, 2010

Potatoesssss

This was the "educational" (argument) debate between Lucas and Eli at supper time. I'd fixed fried potatoes with supper and after their second helping they started in on if there is one potato there is no "s", more than one potato has an "s" on the end. Eli in his unexpected and wholly inaccurate knowledge continued to explain to all of us that if there are 3 potato the word has 3 "s" and so on.

Lucas than takes up the volume by yelling, "huh uh!" Back and forth they went until Eli looks at me (why am I the chosen referee - Mike is sitting right there!) and says, "Mom, I right, yes?" Lucas yells, "Mom, he no know what he's talking about!"

Well there was a whole lot of correction that should have probably taken place in those exchanges but I cut my losses and told Eli that in this case Lucas was right.....his response....."Oh man! Come on!"

No comments:

Post a Comment