Sunday, October 3, 2010

Morning Sniffles

I'm not a morning person but I'm really starting to enjoy them. Especially the week-end ones when I'm awakened, not by an alarm, but by a finger poking me in the arm and the boys saying, "Good Morning Mom! - You sleeping?".....not that's not the good part. The good part comes when I don't have to head out the door for work and I get to start the day with everyone.

This morning I ended up with both boys sitting beside me on the couch talking. I had my head turned talking with Lucas when I hear, "sniff, sniff, sniff".....I turn to Eli and he has his nose glued to my arm sniffing. Then I hear the same thing coming from Lucas' side, again, "sniff, sniff".

What can I say they smell everything. It's their guide post as to good and bad. We hear a lot of, "stinky good" and "stinky bad". So I waited, Eli grabs me around the neck and Lucas hugs from the other side and he says, "Mom you smell good!" I said, "Thanks - I don't stinky good?" Lucas says, "No! Mom! You smell good!" A very special way to start my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment