Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Expanding the Patch - Four Legs at a Time


Well there's been another adoption.....pet style to the Pickle family. Our neighbors dog has decided that our house and kids are the place to be. So tonight the official handover happened. As you can tell by the pictures "Wally" is a 7 month old basset hound and all the kids in residence are pretty pleased.
Faye, who is our German Shepard/Husky mix, seems to be taking it in stride. She doesn't get too excited about anything other than rabbits. She just has this disgusted look and walks away when she's tired of playing.
The boys want to know if Wally's parents don't want him anymore. Not hard to figure out the connections they are making. Nothing is easy, even getting a pet that they really want.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Lori...
    Since I was about 7 years old I always wanted a basset hound. I was going to name him Bentley. I just LOVE their droopy ears and sad faces. He looks so cuddly (you know how I love my dogs!). Enjoy him!

    ReplyDelete