Tuesday, August 10, 2010

2 Bored Boys + 2 Bored Sisters = High Heels

The fear I've had that boredom would set in with the girls watching the boys while we are at work.....it's come to realization.

Cleaning up after supper I hear "clumping" coming from behind me, then I hear, "Mom, see me, I'm Rachel!" I turn around and yep Eli is wearing a pair of Rachel's 3 inch heels. After stomping around the kitchen he declared them "scary!".

Mike happened to come in (usually he's pretty laid back on most things - this wasn't one of them) He apparently doesn't find heels to be a part of the boys wardrobes. I have to admit I'm a little leery to see what they may be dressed like tomorrow.

Oh yeah - Sydney and Rachel think they are hilarious and I think they are reverting back to little girls playing dress up - this time with their brothers instead of Barbies - oh no - I hope the Barbies are packed away!

No comments:

Post a Comment