Wednesday, February 17, 2010

You Know When You Can't Make Ends Meet?


Well today was one of those days for us. Mike was called to an account late this afternoon, Sydney was going out of town with her speech team and I couldn't make it home from work until 45 minutes after she needed to leave.

Luckily Mike's mom and grandmother were willing to watch the boys for that gap time. Luckily for us all that the boys really like to visit Lola Ruth and Lola Katie. They had cake and snacks and colored pictures and watched tv. And oh did I mention that they rocked in the rockers? Yep it is one of their most favorite things to do. Rock in a rocker. Unfortunately when I picked them up I didn't have a camera, they looked like two little old men rocking away watching tv. When they watch tv they don't need their glasses but the rule is they don't take their glasses off without giving them to me (sometimes they actually pay attention to that rule) so this time they just slid their glasses to the ends of their noses thus only increasing the "old man" look. I'm not sure how may miles Lola Ruth's rockers are good for but I think the boys used up 1/2 their life expectancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment