Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Scooping for a Hoop!


Well when winter house confinement gets to boys they become full of energy and ingenuity. I arrived home from work today to have the boys meet me at the car door saying, "Come, surprise, come, special, come, surprise!" Oooookay, I'm thinking good school papers? Nope they had uncovered our patio which we haven't really seen since mid-December so that they could play basketball.

Something about the winter coats, gloves, overalls and boots just doesn't make for a whole lot of successful shots but they definitely got a work out making it happen.

As a side note Lucas lost a tooth and Eli received his first birthday party invitation. Now I just have to try to gear myself up better for my arrival home after work. It's been just a little over a week since I went back to work and having the noise of an elementary school all day, I was used to coming home to relative quiet.....ummm not any more.....all is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment