Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Let Day 3 Begin


As you can tell Day 3 is starting out a little slower. Sydney would shoot me if I took her picture but she's pretty much in the same condition as the boys. They've got to rise and shine as we're taking a tour of Manila in a little bit. Trying to let them rest as long as possible. We're off the Intramuros, American Cemetary and a couple of cathedrals. The guide has promised Sydney shopping! Whoo Hoo! Oh the boys are extremely excited about the aquarium. One thing I know they've gotten is when we told them we would see fish today. Big smiles - hope they didn't think I meant we'd be eating the fish - oops!

3 comments:

  1. Just had to tell you a funny from Cora tonight while looking at the blog..."Mom, I love those girls (pause) and those boys (thoughtful pause) Hey, they have black hair like me & eyes too!!! (even longer pause followed by a sigh) But NOT that Michael Pickle!"

    Thought that may be a good laugh after a long day...Love you guys:) Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I bet everyone is starting to feel this way! I hope you had a fantastic day. What does tommorrow bring?

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you are doing so well! I LOVE all the pictures and updates!! The boys look so happy and comfortable with you. What "blessings" you have! We miss you!

    Love and Prayers - Kara

    ReplyDelete