Monday, August 10, 2009

I800 APPROVAL!


It's HERE! What is the I800 - as far as I can tell it's a major hurdle in the U.S. portion of our paperwork. We sent in the application roughly 2 weeks ago and the approval arrived today in the mail. It's dated last Friday. I almost didn't get it today - Rachel and I got home late from college shopping and luckily she stopped by the mailbox. She came to the house with this cheesy grin and said "Mom you got some big envelope from some citizenship place". For those of you who know the story of Rachel losing a portion of her finger earlier this year...let me tell you she about lost the hand holding the envelope tonight! Now we wait for visa processing, medical and visa appointments in the Philippines. Yippee for this latest development.

No comments:

Post a Comment